Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dover Clip Art

Age of Blood & Iron is now in color thanks to the folks at Dover Publications! I received my copy of Medieval Ornament cd-rom & book and I had to try it out. Dover produces a series of royalty free clip art books with companion cds.These books are a must for bloggers and self publishers. This book contains 355 full color illustrations taken from medieval tapestries and illuminated manuscripts. The cd comes with a simple design manager program. You can buy this book direct from Dover here: Dover Publications Here is a selection of images from this nifty book.



I bought more clip art books of Celtic and Norse designs taken from stone monuments and metalwork. These images are black & white line drawings. I'll use some of these illustrations in future posts.

No comments: